Sunday, October 16, 2011

Katherine Pierce & About Me :)

My Blog Page :)



"Life is too cruel, if we cease to believe in love,
why would we want to live?"
"There's always a little truth behind every "just kidding",
a little knowledge behind every "i don't know",
a little emotion behind every "i don't care"

My name's GiSeLa & I love my life.
I have a twin sister

I love Black Veil Brides, The Vampire Academy, The Vampire Diaries, The Night Huntress Series, Twilight Saga, & much more..

I love to party & hang with my friendsI am a fun girl with a big personality and an even bigger heart.
ppl who noe me
noe not to mess with me cauz
they will suffer the consecuences

I won't judge you. So don't be afraid to be yourself around me.

I gives people one too many chances. I forgive way too easily.

 

I love katherine Pierce from the Vampire Diaries.
 I some day would like to be like her.

Katherine Pierce
(born Katerina Petrova)
 is a vampire and former lover of Damon and Stefan Salvatore. She is first shown in recurring flashbacks, depicting her physically romantic relationship with the Salvatore brothers, eventually turning them, but was captured by the townspeople of Mystic Falls to be destroyed. However, behind her sweet nature, Katherine revealed her deceptive side and escaped her would-be death with the help of George Lockwood.

                                                 
   I have a twin & i love her so much...




145 years later, Katherine returned to Mystic Falls and started toying with the Salvatores again, cutting off her loose ends by destroying tomb vampires. Katherine was deeply hated for the murder and the turning of Caroline Forbes into a vampire, and using a werewolf, Mason Lockwood, to retrieve the moonstone, an essential element to break the curse of the Sun and the Moon. Katherine is exposed as a Doppelganger who spent her immortal life fleeing an Original named Klaus, and although she chose Stefan over Damon, she promised John Gilbert that she would help protect her descendant Elena Gilbert, who is the center of the brothers' hearts.


4 comments:

  1. but lament the photo above my comment (with which you elena air simpa with katherine) it happens in any season?

    sorry but a picture above my comment what is happening in season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. rivka alice porcelainaballerina

    ReplyDelete